In this very first audio blog we revisit the most popular post on Home Music Studio 1. I will give you three questions you must ask yourself when selecting the best recording software. This is an audio version of the original post found here.
- 1. / Best Recording Software
- 2. / Do I Need a Mixer For Home Recording?
- 3. / Understanding the 4-3 Framework (For Building a Professional Quality Mix)
- 4. / Best Home Recording Mic Under $100
- 5. / How To Get the Cleanest Audio Possible
- 6. / How To Set Recording Levels
- 7. / Balanced Vs Unbalanced Cables
- 8. / What Is Frequency Response?
I just found this tonight and have been reading the comments and suggestions. I boughtPowerTracks Pro Audio last year but have only played with it a little. Has anyone used it?